Adds quality of life improvements to the editor around adding and implementing anchor links to featured posts.
- adds functionality to the anchor input field for the
full-bleed-widget that forces anchor tag input to not uses spaces. validates that the input is unique to the page and provide a warning if it is not.
- when anchor values exist, generates a drop down within the “Insert Link” modal which is populated with the available values.
- add functionality to the “Insert Link” modal that doesn’t allow an empty link value to be added and only allows a value in the url input field or an item to be selected from the anchor link drop down. When one is added/selected the other is cleared
Anchor Tag Validation
- Update the anchor tag of a
- Try to update a different
full-bleed-widget to use the same value and the following behavior should occur:
Add Link Modal Improvement
- Add a link to the page using the “Link/Unlink” button in the toolbar
- anchors should be available in a drop down: